Thursday, November 5, 2015

Sheet Metal Vessel: Final

Making the final Sheet Metal Vessel was the same process as making the prototype. I taped the blueprints to a piece of sheet metal, cut out the sheetmetal with the print on top, and then folded the sheet where it needed (I also used a grinding tool along the lines to help the folds be sharp and precise). I think it turned out very well, and once again... thank God I didn't do something that I would have been bored with. Projects like these take time and, if you're not invested in the project, be about as fun as sticking your hand into a bunch of scissors (because you get a lot of cuts from the metal in this project).




1 comment:

  1. My colleague Chad saw this and immediately recognized it as the clone carrier... So nice work!

    ReplyDelete